WHAT CAN I CLAIM FOR?
Jordans has a specialist road traffic accident team who are highly experienced in road traffic accident claims and we have successfully secured compensation for those who have made claim under a range of different circumstances, including:
- Passenger claims for road traffic accidents, including public and private transport
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Injuries to children
- Injuries to motorcyclists
- Injuries to cyclists
- Accidents involving uninsured drivers/hit and run drivers
- Road traffic accidents abroad
- Road traffic accidents involving emergency vehicles
- Road traffic accidents involving animals
- Accidents involving buses and other public transport
Our specialised team have dealt with all levels of injury sustained in road traffic accidents including:
- Whiplash injuries resulting from a road traffic accident
- Brain injuries resulting from a road traffic accident
- Spinal injuries resulting from a road traffic accident
- Fatal Accidents
CAN I MOVE MY CLAIM FROM ANTOHER FIRM?
If you have begun a claim with another law firm, who do not specialise in road traffic accident claims and want to move your claim, you can talk to an experienced advisor at Jordans who will be happy to discuss taking your claim.
Jordans are experts in all aspects of road traffic accident law so if you want to find out if you can make a claim then speak to one of our legal advisors today. Our specialist road traffic accident solicitors will be happy to talk you through the process of making a claim and answer any questions you may have.